Azusa Greens Country Club
919 W. Sierra Madre Avenue
Azusa, CA 91702
Azura Greens Country Club is a public club that offers the service and quality that you would find at a private club. You can enjoy the course in San Gabriel Valley all year long. The 6,200 yard course offers a challenging experience to players of any level. The course has a narrow, tree lined greens that make the course a unique experience. There are also critically placed bunkers that will add additional challenges to your game.
By visiting the website, you can find out more information about the course and the other facilities that are available. You can find the best rates that the course has to offer.
You can book your tee time today with a credit card online or by calling 626-969-1727. There are no online booking fees, and you might find seasonal specials by calling the Pro Shop.
- 18 Hole: Weekday – $35 Shared cart, $40 Single Rider, $25 Walking
- 18 Hole: Weekend – $45 Shared cart, $50 Single Rider, $35 Walking
- Senior (55+): Weekday – $30 Shared cart, $35 Single Rider, $20 Walking
- Senior (55+): Weekend – $38 Shared cart, $43 Single Rider, $28 Walking
- Super Senior (65+): Weekday – $28 Shared cart, $33 Single Rider, $18 Walking
- Super Senior (65+): Weekend – $38 Shared cart, $43 Single Rider, $28 Walking
- Twilight: Weekday – $28 Shared cart, $32 Single Rider, $20 Walking
- Twilight: Weekend – $33 Shared cart, $37 Single Rider, $25 Walking
- Super Twilight: Weekday – $22 Shared cart, $25 Single Rider, $15 Walking
- Super Twilight: Weekend – $27 Shared cart, $30 Single Rider, $20 Walking
- Late 9H: Weekday – $17 Shared cart, $20 Single Rider, $10 Walking
- Late 9H: Weekend – $22 Shared cart, $25 Single Rider, $15 Walking
- Replay: Weekday – $25 Shared cart, $30 Single Rider, $15 Walking
- Replay: Weekend – $30 Shared cart, $35 Single Rider, $20 Walking
- Back 9 and Breakfast: Weekday – $24 Shared cart, $27 Single Rider, $17 Walking
- Back 9 and Breakfast: Weekend – $29 Shared cart, $32 Single Rider, $22 Walking
- Back 9: Weekday – $22 Shared cart, $25 Single Rider, $15 Walking
- Back 9: Weekend – $27 Shared cart, $30 Single Rider, $20 Walking
- Junior 9-12: Weekday – $15 Shared cart, N/A Single Rider, $5 Walking
- Junior 9-12: Weekend – $25 Shared cart, N/A Single Rider, $15 Walking
Azusa Greens Country Club has a full service clubhouse that has a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also a lounge that is open from dawn until dusk. The course also has tournaments for groups of twelve or more people.
The course is also the perfect location for wedding receptions, business meetings, family reunions, and other larger events. The facility can hold up to 250 guests. Private functions can be held any day of the week from 6 AM until 11 PM.
Azura Greens Country Club provides individual and group lessons that can last from 30 minutes long to a little over an hour. The PGA professionals are available seven days a week to help you improve your game. Private lessons are best for a hands-on approach while group lessons are good to achieve common goals between all of the students.
When you book a lesson, you will learn the proper etiquette, course management, shot making, and rules of the game. You can get more information by calling 626-969-1727.
COMING TO LA-USE ROADRUNNER
If you are planning on visiting the LA area or Azusa Greens Country Club, let Roadrunner Limousine be your transportation. Take a break from driving and sit back and relax while we take you wherever your plans may lead you. We’ll pick you up from the airport, your hotel, or wherever you are, and safely help you enjoy everything on your itinerary. Our expert chauffeurs are always on time and assure that you will have the most comfortable, safe ride to your destination.