Los Serranos Country Club
15656 Yorba Avenue
Chino Hills, California 91709
Los Serranos Country Club is home of not one but two full size, championship quality golf courses. Variety is the spice of life for those at Los Serranos and nowhere is that more evident than in the rich history of this course. Originally, this was a well rounded resort for the upper crust of California. Today, this country club is the perfect place for you to kick back and relax.
The first course was designed by Jack Kramer all golfers, ranging from novice to pro, in mind. The North Course is highly playable course for all skill levels. The signature 16th hole has a Scottish Bunker that can leave even the most talented golfer on a bogie.
The second course, known as the South course was also designed by Jack Kramer. This course is consistently ranked as one of the best playable courses in California. It also holds the record as the longest in the state.
The North Course is 6,440 yards to the longest tee and has a par of 72. The rating is a 71.2 and the slope is a 129. The South Course is 7,036 yards long, making it the longer of the two. It also has a par of 74. The rating is 74.3 and the slope is 134.
Before your visit, be sure to check out the website. There, you can view each course layout, view and print a score card and read a detailed history of each course. Players can also find out about web specials, sign up for membership and much more.
To walk in the footsteps of the pros, book your tee time today. Tee times can be booked online, through the website, by phone or in person. Proper golf attire is required.
- North Course Regular Rates: Weekdays – $45 / Weekends and Holidays – $60
- North Course Twilight: Weekdays – $35 / Weekends & Holidays – $45
- North Course Super Twilight: Weekdays – $25/ Weekends – $30
- North Course Race the Sun Twilight (4:00pm) – Weekdays – $19
- North Course Senior Ride Special: $35 anytime
- North Course Junior: Weekday Mornings – $16 / Weekday Evenings – $10 / Weekend Afternoons – $20
- South Course Regular Rates: Weekdays – $50 / Weekends & Holidays – $65
- South Course Twilight: Weekdays – $35 / Weekends & Holidays – $45
- South Course Super Twilight: Weekdays -$25 / Weekends and Holidays – $30
- South Course Race the Sun Twilight (4:00pm): Weekdays – $19
- South Course Senior Ride Special: $40 Anytime
- South Course Junior: Weekday Mornings – $16 / Weekday Evenings – $10 / Weekends Afternoons – $20
If you need clubs, apparel or just a souvenir to remember you visit by, turn to the pro shop at Los Serannos. The kind, courteous staff are willing to help you locate whatever you need. They can also assist in booking tee times, lessons or other services.
Los Serranos has a fully stocked restarant and bar for your dining pleasure. The Racket Room, Los Serranos’ restaurant is open from six in the morning until three in the afternoon. Breakfast and lunch are served daily. The bar is fully stocked with all of your favorite and the friendly bar tenders are sure to whip up something delicious to quench your thirst.
If you want to take a few swings off your handicap, the practice facility is the perfect place for you. A fully lighted grass driving range, two large putting greens and chipping greens will help you to improve your game. Buckets of balls are available from the pro shop.
COMING TO LA-USE ROADRUNNER
If you are planning on visiting the LA area or Los Serranos Country Club, let Roadrunner Limousine be your transportation. Take a break from driving and sit back and relax while we take you wherever your plans may lead you. We’ll pick you up from the airport, your hotel, or wherever you are, and safely help you enjoy everything on your itinerary. Our expert chauffeurs are always on time and assure that you will have the most comfortable, safe ride to your destination.