Whittier Narrows Golf Course
8640 Rush Street
Rosemead, CA 91770
The Whittier Narrows Golf Course combines three courses to make a variety of possibilities. Nestled in the San Gabriel valley and surrounded by mountain vistas, the beauty of the scenery is matched only by the challenge of the course. Each of the three courses has its own challenges.
The first course, known as the river course, is an executive 9 hole course that spans 3,389 yards. This course features a variety of water obstacles and long, narrow fairways. The par of this course is 36. It features a rating of 71.6 and a slope of 114.
The second course is a full 18 hole championship course. It is known as the Pine Course and spans 6,837 yards. It has a par of 72, a slope of 114 and a rating of 68.4. This course has an abundance of mature trees lining the fairways and undulating greens.
The third course, known as the mountain course, is named for its steep elevation changes. This course spans 6099 yards. It has a par of 71, a rating of 69.1 and a slope of 112.
Before your visit, be sure to visit the website. There, you can download and print a copy of the score card, take a virtual tour of the courses, book your tee time and much more. Golfers can even sign up for the email club to get exclusive discounts.
To experience the endless possibilities, book your tee time today. You can book a tee time online, in person or by phone. Golfers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, and proper golf attire is required.
- Regular 18 Holes: Weekdays – $39 / Weekends and Holidays – $48
- 18 Holes Twilight: Weekdays $29.25 | Weekends and Holidays – $34
- 18 Holes Super Twilight: Weekdays – $24.25 | Weekends and Holidays – $28
- 9 Holes Regular: Weekdays – $26 | Weekends and Holidays – $31
- 9 Holes Twilight: Weekdays – $21.40 | Weekends and Holidays – $24
- 9 Holes Super Twilight: Weekdays – $16.75 | Weekends and Holidays – $18.75
- 9 Holes Replay: Weekdays – $17.50 | Weekends and Holidays – $20
- Seniors 18 Holes: Weekdays – $26.50 | Weekends and Holidays ? n/a
- Seniors 9 Holes: Weekdays – $19.25 | Weekends and Holidays ? n/a
- Seniors 9 Hole Replay: Weekdays – $11.50 | Weekends and Holidays ? n/a
- Junior 18 Holes: Weekdays – $18 | Weekends and Holidays ? $22
- Junior 8 Holes: Weekdays – $13.75 | Weekends and Holidays – $14.25
- Junior Replay ? Weekdays – $1 | Weekends and Holidays – $11.25
If you are in need of new clubs, balls, attire or accessories, be sure to visit the pro shop. There, you will find all of the brand names you love at prices you will appreciate. Staff can also special order items you cannot find.
Whittier Narrow Café
Golf can leave you both hungry and thirsty. That is why the Whittier Narrow Café is open daily for breakfast and lunch. Stop in and enjoy their unique blend of Asian, American, Mexican and California style cuisine. On the course, cart service is available.
If you need to take a few swings off your handicap, be sure to visit the practice facility. There, the driving range is available to help you work on your long game. For the short game, they have a putting and chipping green. Buckets of balls are available at the pro shop starting at four dollars each.
COMING TO LA-USE ROADRUNNER
If you are planning on visiting the LA area or Whittier Narrows Golf Course, let Roadrunner Limousine be your transportation. Take a break from driving and sit back and relax while we take you wherever your plans may lead you. We’ll pick you up from the airport, your hotel, or wherever you are, and safely help you enjoy everything on your itinerary. Our expert chauffeurs are always on time and assure that you will have the most comfortable, safe ride to your destination.